Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The last few days have been very busy around here and the weather has been so nice that I have been spending as much time as possible outdoors. Our summer season is too short to waste a minute of it! I live in a small townshouse style condo so my gardening tasks are as simple as watering my few flower pots and then sitting on the patio to enjoy them. Although I love to read about other peoples' magnificent gardens I don't have the energy required for much more than a few simple tasks.

I have been doing lots of planning and thinking and dreaming about quilting but the needle hasn't moved a speck. That's okay, the planning and thinking and dreaming is fun too! My next most immediate project is to make some lovely blue fun-fur leg 'thingies' for my daughter. She is going to a dance this weekend called 'The Blue Party' and wants to wear a costume of sorts. I'm not exactly the most creative person--I do okay if I have a pattern to follow but this creation will be strictly 'winging it'. Wish me luck! If I can learn how to post pictures I will try to include some when the project is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment