Sunday, June 14, 2009

Well, it is Day 2 of my blogging life and I am learning a lot already. I have spent some time looking at various templates and finally selected one that I think suits me. I figured out how to upload it (with a little help from my husband, the computer whiz). Now I just need to figure out how to edit it, how to add pictures and do all of the fancy stuff to make it look as marvelous as some of the inspiring blogs I have been following! Summer has finally arrived here on the prairies--it was nearly 30 degrees today and now the sky looks like we might be cooking up a thunder shower for this evening.
The quilt I am standing proudly beside in my profile picture is the sampler that we completed in my Learn to Quilt class. My 19 year old daughter selected the fabrics as the quilt was a gift for her on the occasion of her moving into her first apartment. She is a dynamic and vibrant young lady--just like the colors in the quilt! There are many, many mistakes in my first quilt but I learned something from each and every one of them! Onwards and upwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment